Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scarves


Here are two scarves I did earlier this month that people ordered through my Facebook page! :) Note: The green knitting from my title page is from an actual scarf I made for my cousin for Christmas last year! 



I'm still learning, but have learned so much in the last month! I will try to post here often and eventually will start posting patterns. I don't think I mentioned I am a stay at home mom of 2 monsters so they keep me pretty busy!!! :)

Also, always feel free to e-mail me at KnitMeSomethingCute@gmail.com if you have any questions! Like I said I'm still new, but I'm teaching myself & pretty motivated to learn lots of stuff. 

Things I'm working on right now:

(1) A knitted pink scarf, just like the purple one above
(2) My first adult sized hat
(3) A football knitted baby hat

Please look forward me posting about these! Meanwhile check out my bows! 


No comments:

Post a Comment