Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Hooby




September of 2011 I decided to teach myself how to knit & it worked! I started knitting scarf after scarf after scarf...I became so bored with it and stopped for about a year. This past October I decided to get back into it! I made a Facebook page & called it "Knit Me Something Cute" and it got way more attention then I expected. People started asking what I could make which wasn't much. So in the last 3 weeks I have learned so much more and now I am having the best time making bows, hats & learning new things! :) Here are some of the things I've made. 

These cute little bows were my inspiration :)
Someone asked if I made baby hats so I taught myself that night & this was my first one!
Then someone asked if I could make a girl one :) I had to add the signature bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment